Funduc Software, Inc.
So, how many Windows program & file shortcuts are on your computer? 100? 200? 500? And how many are "ill" because you moved something to another directory or deleted a program or changed your network drive maps? Not sure? You can always roll up your
sleeves, test them one at a time and coax Windows to try a fix. Or you can work smart & can call in the Doctor.
Shortcut Doctor checks your shortcuts to see which point to targets that can no longer be found. Shortcut Doctor can then resolve invalid shortcuts, edit them, replace all shortcuts pointing to a certain drive or directory with another (after validation of new path
is made), or delete them to the Recycle Bin. All shortcuts on a drive can be displayed, regardless of whether they are healthy or not. The Doctor can ignore CD-ROM or network drives if you want. It's black bag includes a powerful (and unique) search and replace function for speedy interventions.
Internet shortcuts can also be triaged for errors, edited, or created. Output in the Results List can be written to a file, perfect those diagnostic reports. Shortcut Doctor can also empty the Recent Documents list at the click of a button.
Other features include:
- Use the "Shortcut to" prefix or whatever you want.
- Automatically insert Network Drive Mappings into the replace dialog.
- No long office waits - it's fast. fast, fast.
- Drag and Drop a shortcut into Shortcut Doctor & it'll open in the editor.
- Configurable display colors.
- Context sensitive help.
- Low $10-$11 shareware co-pay, depending on your HMO & payment method.
- Support is available in the Help File and from email@example.com
Shortcut Doctor is for Windows Vista and above (32 & 64-bit version).
Also see the Shortcut Doctor graphical
page for more information.
Note: Do not install the shareware if you have a registered version.
(500K): This is a self-installing version that does not require an unZIP program. Download to a temporary directory and run
- SD.ZIP (360K): UnZIP the archive into the subdirectory of your choice and follow the instructions in the "read.me" text file.
- SDDeu30.ZIP (25K):
Language dll for german interface. Unzip into the same path as shtdoc.exe to
implement the german interface.
As part of the registration, you will receive free updates and customer support (by E-MAIL). Updates are sent to registered customers as they become available. They incorporate your suggestions, so please send them! If you have problems receiving the program or need customer support, contact us
directly by E-MAIL at firstname.lastname@example.org. Quantity discounts are available mail via our Fax & Check Orders. See the fax/mail order form for pricing.
Several ordering choices are available:
- Secure Web Orders: If you have a secure Web browser such as Netscape or Internet Explorer, you may register by
credit card via a secure Web transaction from the icon to the left. Web orders with email delivery are processed within an hour or two during the typical US business day. Allow 5 days for postal deliveries. Write email@example.com if you have a
question about your order.
- Fax Registrations: Open and complete the fax/mail order form.
Write clearly if you fill out either form by
hand. Fax the completed form to 435 921-0900. Allow 5 days for postal deliveries. Write firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have a question about your order.
- Phone Registrations: Call 248 812-9820 to order using a credit card. Be sure to specify you are ordering
Shortcut Doctor. Phone orders with email delivery are typcially processed within one business day. Allow 7-10 days for
postal deliveries. Write email@example.com if you have a question about your order.
- Check Registrations: Complete the fax/mail order form.
Write clearly if you fill out the form by hand. Mail the completed
form and a check to Funduc Software Inc., P.O. Box 530904, Livonia, MI 48153
USA. Payments must be in US dollars drawn on a US bank or international postal money order in US dollars.
If you send a money order use some form of registered mail that can be traced!!
Allow 7-10 days for check orders to be processed. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248 812-9820 if you have questions about your order.
BACK TO TEXT HOME
BACK TO GRAPHICAL HOME
© 1995-2018 Funduc Software. All rights reserved.
Send comments to email@example.com