Welcome to Funduc Software
Home of Award Winning Shareware & Freeware
Here are our primary product are listed below. Our apps are for
Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, and Windows 10.
- Search and Replace:
A windows grep utility that quickly becomes indispensable
for programmers, webmasters, and novice computer users alike. If you need to find and replace text, or just find text, this utility is a must have.
The program is for Windows. It is available in 32-bit and
64-bit (x64) versions. International versions are available.
- Directory Toolkit: Does what you simply can't do any other way.
The program can compare directories; Compare file contents; Rename long filenames with
wildcards; Physically sort files in directories, Split & concatenate;
decode files; Manage & create zip, tar, gz, lz, & cab archives; And more.
Directory Toolkit is available in 32-bit and 64-bit (x64)
versions. International versions are available.
- Folder Synchronize: A
command-line path comparison & synchronize tool for large scale,
scripted directory compare and update tasks. We developed Folder Synchronize
with an eye toward network administrators, who need the synch functions of
Directory Toolkit not the GUI or secondary functions such as archive
management, file operations, etc. The program is is
available in 32-bit and 64-bit (x64) versions.
- File Merge Express: A file
comparison and merge utility for Windows. The program displays a contents comparison of two files and can (optionally) create a third file consisting of the merge of the two files being
compared. That third file can (optionally) be opened in the built-in text (or binary) editor.
File Merge Express is available in 32-bit and 64-bit (x64)
- Registry Toolkit: Search, replace, edit the Windows registry. You can specify registry data, values, keys (or any combination) and the types of data to process.
Regular expression s/r is possible. Scripts and command line switches can be
used for automated operations.
Registry Toolkit is available in 32-bit and 64-bit (x64)
- Funduc Explorer Extensions: A collection of enhancements for the Windows Explorer. Functions include Decode/Encode email
attachments; Split/Concatenate files; Touch files (change
time/date/attributes), and File Operations. Explorer
Extensions is available in 32-bit and 64-bit (x64) versions.
- Shortcut Doctor: Are your Windows
shortcuts ill or in need of a manipulation? Make a diagnosis & prescribe a cure with this fast, easy to use medicine.
The program does search/replace operations and has command line and
scripting for automated changes on many computers.
Shortcut Doctor is available in 32-bit and 64-bit (x64) versions.
- Application Mover: Relocates installed programs from one path to another on your hard disk.
from Application Mover takes files found in the path specified in the
'Current Path' field and moves them to the 'New Path' path. Application
Mover is available in 32-bit and 64-bit (x64) versions.
- Application Inventory: Scans your
system for installed programs and generates a configurable report listing
file version information about the files that that were discovered. Optional
follow-up scans can are then automatically initiated to cross-reference the
file scan results with windows .lnk shortcuts and/or references in the
windows registry. Application Inventory is available in
32-bit and 64-bit (x64) versions.
- Duplicate File Finder: Identifies duplicate files in one or more
paths. Duplicate File Finder performs a binary comparison of file contents and can locate files that are alike regardless of names. Duplicate
File Finder is available in 32-bit and 64-bit (x64) versions.
- FSDBMgr -
Funduc Software Database Manager is a free, open
source Customer and Purchase Manager with data import,
search, email, and PDF invoice generation capabilities.
- Funduc ZIP Self-Extractor: A freeware
self-extractor stub to convert your .zip archives into self-extracting
.exe's that will unzip automatically when executed.
- Search and Replace Regular
Expression Wizard: An application we made to help you create, understand, and debug
regular expressions used by Search and Replace. The Wizard is free. See the
Wizard page for more information.
Search and Replace 'Wizard' is available in 32-bit and
64-bit (x64) versions.
- Time Zone Adjust: A freeware program to make manual changes to the time zone and 'day light savings' offset parameters of Windows computers. See the TZAdjust
page and an information page for more information.
- Drive Bar: Easily open views of your hard drives in Windows Explorer by clicking on a list of icons of available drives. 'Has an
auto hide mode and can use a file manager other than Explorer.
- Decode Windows Shell Extension (freeware): This popular
application allows you to decode a file containing an internet email
attachment by simply right-clicking on it in the Explorer and selecting Decode from the menu. The Decode Shell Extension supports multiple attachments,
multi-part files (already concatenated), XXENCODED and User (table) encoded files in addition to UUENCODED, Base64(MIME),
yEnc, and BinHex (Mac format) files. Note: Directory Toolkit and
Explorer Extensions include this functionality and
more. Decoding Problems? See the Decode Shell Extension FAQ (graphical browser only). To install, download
(305K) to a temporary directory and run setupdx.exe. A Zip version is also
(120K). Decode Shell Extension is available in
32-bit version only.
- Hexview (freeware): A multiple document Hexadecimal viewer, Hexview can display, print, and print preview any file as a hex dump. It is intended as a supplement to Search and Replace, however it is a standalone app and does not require Search
and Replace. 'For Windows Vista and above. To install, download HEXVIEW.ZIP
(210K) and unzip in to the path of your choice. If you wish to use it with
Search and Replace, it must be present in the same path as the Search and
Replace excuteable. The source code is also available - HVCODE.ZIP
(53K). A Japanese version is also available - HVJPN.ZIP
- Count Characters (freeware): Lets you dump the contents of combo, edit, and list boxes to the Windows clipboard. This is handy for browser lists and items displayed by programs that you normally don't have access to. For example, if a sites asks you to enter only a certain
amount of data in their field but doesn't tell you that you are entering too much, Count Characters can be useful. The program is also instructive - it displays information about the types of controls being used by a program. Now in version
4.0, Count Characters can (when possible) dump the
name of the control followed by the contents into the clipboard.
Count Characters is available in
32-bit and 64-bit versions. Please see the Count
Characters graphical page for more information and download choices.
- Limit Edit (freeware): An outgrowth of Count Characters, Limit Edit lets you set maximum size limits on the amount of data that can be entered in edit boxes and rich edit controls. You could, for example, use Limit Edit to set a limit on the amount of test allowed in an
instance of the Windows Notepad text editor. Like Count Characters, Limit Edit displays interesting information about the types of controls in use by a program.
Download LIMEDT.ZIP (130K) and
see "install.txt" installation instructions and "readme.txt" for
usage instructions. Limit Edit is available in 32-bit
BACK TO GRAPHICAL HOME
© 1995-2018 Funduc Software. All rights reserved.
Send comments and questions about this site to email@example.com